Size: 206 sq. m. "still one with 93m2 patio available for sale "
Lot Type: Rectangular
Year Built: 2013
MLS #: A-025-AH
The first 5 start condo boutique hotel and residence in Dominican Republic with 5% return guarantee with only 30% occupancy a year, so if the occupancy is higher then higher your yearly return.
Set within Guavaberry Golf Course, Sybaris Suites & Residences offers stylish apartments with fully equipped kitchen. The complex has a private beach club and an outdoor pool.
each air-conditioned apartment offers garden views and a lounge with satellite TV. Kitchen include a dishwasher and washer-dryer, Some apartments have a private pool or hot tub.
the on-site restaurant is open all day, serving international cuisine. The complex also offers BBQ facilities, and local restaurants can be found within a 5-minute drive.
Sybaris Suites & Residences OFFER FREE vacation and fly if you buy one of our units for sale (we return your fly and stay if you buy one of our units)
Sybaris Suites & Residences is located: Las Americas International Airport, a 30-minute drive away. Santo Domingo is also a 45-minute drive away, while Juan Dolio Beach is just a 5-minute drive away.
The first phase is completed and composed on 62 apartments in 3 apartments sections or block, 85% sold out.
Block B 3 bedrooms confort: 3 bedrooms apartments with 3 bedrooms B-101 202m2 plus 94m2 of patio price US$324,850 garden view B-106 200m2 price US$328,500 Pool view B-107 202m2 plus 64m2 of patio price US$324,850 garden view
Payment options one: 1- Reserve with US$5,000 and complete the down payment in 10 days (20% or 30%) the rest to be finance with a bank.
Payment option two: 2- pay in 6 month without interest: Reserve with US$5,000 and complete the 20% down payment in 10 days, the rest 80% to be pay in 6 month.
The Finance grupo “Sand Stone Limited”: finance you the 85% of the property value, 15 years to pay at very Competitive interest rate.
Facilities: Spacious main recreational area Owner Service Office Bar and restaurant COHOBA the Charter Indoor children's game area Bathrooms and large pool and generous sun terraces Fitness and Wellness. Pool area and sun terrace additional Grill "El Bohio" with BBQ and wood oven and ambient music Access Control Automatic vehicle barriers CCTV 24 hours
The advantages of the innovative rental pool program are the following: Maintenance and cleaning of the apartment included maintaining his apartment in perfect condition and cleanliness. Economic benefits monthly minimum return 5%, estimated at 30% occupancy Ability to spend their holidays at home and in a resort with all the amenities at your disposal exclusive discounts Improving the quality and comfort of the residential Food and Beverage Services Room Service Fitness and Wellness Reduction of overall maintenance fee light bill and water consumption
Dominican Republic real estate- real estate dominican- DR real estate- Santo Domingo real estate- Santiago real estate- Sosua real estate- Cabare real estate- dominican real estate- Dominican Republic- Real Estate Dominican Republic- Juan Dolio real estate- Beach Front property- Oceanfront property- Luxury Villas- Apartments- Vacant Lots- home- Land- Tourist Projects- Businesses- Hotels Dominican Republic www.rabbitinternational.com- Alex Hdez