Podcast: Play in new window | Download
I had the pleasure to sit down and speak with Alex Hernandez from Rabbit International in Santo Domingo Dominican Republic – and we will get down and dirty with the Dominican Republic real estate scene – and have you coming away wanting to investigate it’s local property market further – or, cross it off your short list entirely and continue listening.
Right now from Alex you will learn:
- Why someone who travels extensively to places like Spain, Cuba, Canada, England, Holland, Germany, France, and all over the United States – calls Santo Domingo home.
- The specific location we both agree is “the” place to be in Santo Domingo – which was first discovered over 400 years ago.
- The exact streets you should be buying real estate – as well as the average 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, and 3 bedroom price ranges.
- Uncovers 3 specific examples he believes are great deals – even for my Grandma.
- Reveals if getting local financing is even a possibility.
Alex’s contact details:
- Website – www.rabbitinternational.com
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype – rabbitinternational
- Phone – (809) 518 2801